writing this on my cellphone while I'm sooo bored at work so please excuse my auto-capitalization and lack of kaomojis
(posted on computer later)
I actually had a dream last night that one of my coworkers found this blog, and he left a ton of comments signed off with his initials, so I sent him a message on teams the next day and he replied with every single emoji and also some poopgpt essay. It was totally creepy and now I wonder who looks at this blog. But I know it's just a person or two (you know who you are) ha
Anyway since I'm at my desk all day, and my mp3 player ran out of battery the other day, I listened to a few albums today on my computer
Otherwise I'm not doing a lot this week. after work I'll go to my friends house for dinner and maybe we'll watch a movie. But this week has gone by crazy fast although everyday did feel like Friday. It kind of feels like I made the week go by too fast by doing nothing. But I'm trying to stop believing in wasting time. So what I really did this week was relax and do lots of thinking..
I'm grateful that the friends I'm going to otakon with this year are letting me be neurotic right now. I try to hold back for their sakes because it's still over 6 months away but I can't help but obsess over everything right now... even so, they let me conspire and I get to see them actually raise their concerns. It's awesome
Besides planning for otakon, I'm thinking lots about cosplay. I've gone and updated my about page with some cosdreams as well as other things (like my OTPs, duh)
In that sense I just ordered my wigs for Rika and Daan , and since they're so nugu I get to play hairdresser this time around. I'll be careful since I'm quite scissor happy on myself. My hair is free but the wigs aren't..
Speaking of, I just fucked up my bangs and fringe. But having a history of bad haircuts means I can hide them very well. With the nature of my emo hair (or let's call it what it is... a m..a mullet.) I can tuck it behind my ears and let my fringe frame my face very pretty and it shows off my ears. Which reminds me I need to size up since my lobes shrank back to 14g over the month (just for fun).
I think I'm at 8g but wearing 10g jewelry lately. My maximum size is 4g but I'll get back there again at some point
Rambling gets you nowhere! Bye

Wishing u the best on ur wig styling journey u.u anything for the nugus...
ReplyDelete